AS Nymo has since 1990 fabricated subsea structures and piping systems for subsea production and injection wells. In total number approx 100 units are delivered mainly for the Norwegian continental shelf. Most known fields delivered to are Troll Oil Province in the North Sea and Snøhvit Gas field in the Barents Sea.
Detail engineering is available for structural and piping disciplines. Special subsea platform with depth of 10 m is available for submerged testing. Overhead lifting capacity of 200 MT.
Our staff is well experienced in detail design, fabrication and testing of complete units for seabed installation of wellhead satellites, process units and associated piping. The fabrication skills include all relevant material qualities used in subsea equipment.
- Manifolds for multi well field developments
- Satellite production wellhead frames
- Injection wellhead frames
- Seabed separation and compression units
- Prefabricated seabed pipe branch connections
- Platform tie-in pipelines